Saturday, June 9, 2007

Link of the Week: Saturday, June 9, 2007

I know I already posted about Etsy.com this week, but that was a super-dooper-couldn't-wait-for-the-link-of-the-week website that I will love forever.

So, sticking with this week's theme of beauty and style, the official link of the week is a blog called
Oh Happy Day. It is a collection of pretty things, updated daily by blog author Jordan Ferney. I don't remember how I came across it, but I was probably browsing other blogs and following links, and now I visit every day.

I like the site because the author has impeccable taste, the site is beautifully designed--clean and visually interesting--and it inspires me to make my own home prettier. In fact, lately I have pledged to myself that when we move I will consider it a clean slate and will try harder to decorate our living space with objects and furniture that we truly love. Maybe that's something to strive for in 18 years, when no one can pick the stuffing out of the arm of my couch, but to some extent, I think I can do it. Hell, I have friends with kids who do it (ahem, Jane and Jenn).


Enjoy Oh Happy Day and follow her suggested links! She has some great sites listed there, as well.

No comments: