Saturday, June 2, 2007

Link of the Week: Saturday, June 2, 2007

Today I'm sharing a site that I recently added to my daily visit list. It's called Lifehacker, and it's rad.

Basically, it's a site about how to make life easier. Much of the content has to do with computers: file extensions, keyboard shortcuts, useful freeware/shareware. And all of that is helpful if you care about that kind of thing (I care about, like, half of it). But also on the site are tips for making everyday life easier (i.e. "life hacks"), and I've come across several that I've added to my repertoire.

My current favorite is a video demonstration of a potato chip bag fold that will keep your chips fresh even if you have no chip clip, and who wants stale chips? Not I, sir.

Check it out. It's the Link of the Week.

I hope I remember to do this next Saturday...

No comments: