Wednesday, March 5, 2008

If...

















I were more dedicated, more willing to act on my ideals and my aesthetics (I don't know how to explain that, but...maybe you know what I mean), I would move somewhere and build a house like this and live there with my family, where my kids would grow up exactly the way I want them to grow up. We seem so far from that most days.

In other words, I wish I were a hobbit.

But really, look at this house. Isn't it just like a dream? And the family who built it (who are probably sick of the hobbit jokes) is 100% inspiring.

Here's the inside:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, at first I didn't realize the pictures were real! The living area reminds me of when Hubby and I lived in England, in a row house. Small spaces, those British homes!

Some days, being a hobbit sounds pretty good. I wish I could survive living in the country because I would love for my children to have a simple, innocent childhood. We live in a sad world.