Thursday, January 24, 2008

When Mitch speaks, people listen

sdfasdfasdf
Three recent conversations with the tricky blonde one:

#1
Me: Your listening needs to get better, or I'll leave you home while I go shopping.
Mitch: I ain't doing that. I ain't staying home. I ain't gonna like that.
Me: Why are you saying "ain't?"
Mitch: It's just my fancy way of talking.

#2
Me: I need your help to clean up in here.
Mitch: I caaaaaan't.
Me: Yes you can. Let's go.
Mitch: I caaaaaan't.
Me: Why not?
Mitch: My brain is telling me I don't like cleaning up.

#3
Mitch (after watching Owen take cough medicine): Can I have some?
Me: No. You can't take medicine when you're not sick.
Mitch: But I had so many bless yous today. I need the bless you medicine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, he reminds me of my almost-6-yr old daughter! Why can't I be witty like them?!

Blair said...

i love mitch

Victoria said...

The "bless you medicine"! LOVE it!! =)